In some cases, the issue you reproduce will not be captured in the general logs. You need to capture the issue by enabling the correct type of debugging.
- On the affected device, enter chrome://net-internals in the Chrome address bar.
- On the top left menu, select ChromeOS (the last option).
- Select the correct debug mode. For example, if you are having Wi-Fi interruptions, select Wi-Fi.
- Open a new tab and reproduce the issue.
- Once completed, go back to the original tab.
- Click Store Debug Logs.