You can use your Chromebase/Chromebox as a kiosk, like at a guest registration desk or library catalog station, by turning on kiosk mode.
Note: If your Chromebook, Chromebase, or Chromebox is from 2017 or later, it won't work in kiosk mode unless it's managed by an administrator. To use your device in kiosk mode, ask your administrator for help.
- If you haven't yet, sign in to your Chromebook.
- Open Chrome .
- In the address bar, type
chrome://extensionsand press Enter.
- Check the box next to Developer Mode.
- Click Manage kiosk applications.
- In the "Add kiosk application" box, enter the ID of the kiosk app you'd like to turn on.
- Click Add.
- Click Done.
Next, open the kiosk app:
- Click the Launcher All Apps.
- Click your kiosk app.
- To set up your kiosk app, follow the steps in the app