- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Device management > Network > Wi-Fi.
Where is it?
- Choose the appropriate organization from the list on the left.
- At the bottom, click Add Wi-Fi.
- Enter a name for the Wi-Fi network. The name is for your reference and does not have to match the network's service set identifier (SSID).
- Enter the Wi-Fi network's SSID. SSIDs are case-sensitive.
- (Optional) If your network does not broadcast its SSID, check the This SSID is not broadcast box.
- Set Security Type to 'None'
- Set Proxy Settings to 'Manual Proxy Configuration
- Fill up the http proxy host and port
- Tick/check the use this proxy server for all protocols check box
- Tick/check the Chromebooks check box
- Set Apply Network to 'by device'
- Click ADD and Save
Have more questions? Submit a request