To make a backup of the TGuard software configuration follow the steps listed below.
- Run the TGuard application by clicking the icon on your Windows desktop. The Thermal Camera does not need to be connected.
- Select 'Yes' when the application asks if you want to keep a former configuration.
- Once the application is loaded, select the Gear icon shown under 'Setup' on the right side of the screen.
- Now select the 'System Manage' tab and at the bottom of the window press the 'Save ALL config to file...' button.
- Select the directory where you want the configuration backup file to be saved.
- You can also change the file name or leave the default name. The default file name looks like the following: config-2020-06-09.backup.
- Press the 'Save' button to make a backup of your TGuard configuration.