For any Certificate enquiries please follow the link below:
Please select a service pack
For any DOWNLOAD enquiries please follow the link below:
For any RCL enquiries please follow the link below:
How to whitelist host names for Chrome devices to work on a domain with SSL inspection?
For Chrome devices to work on a domain with SSL inspection, some host names need to be exempt from inspection. This is because certificates can only be imported at the user level and are only honored for user-level traffic. Some device-level traffic doesn’t use the SSL certificate to protect users against certain kinds of security risks.
To ensure that Chrome devices work with SSL inspection, you need to whitelist the following host names on your proxy server. For details on how to whitelist host names, check with your web filter provider.
Here is the URL that contains this information https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/6334001?hl=en&ref_topic=3504941
How do I fully enable Android apps for my domain?
- From the Admin console dashboard, go to Device managementChrome management. If you don't see Device management on the dashboard, click More controls at the bottom.
- Click Android application settings.
- Select Enable Android applications to be managed through the Admin Console.
- (Optional) Click Billing. Verify that an Android management subscription appears on the billing page.
- (Optional) Click Security > Manage EMM provider for Android. Verify that Google Device Manager is listed as your EMM provider. If you already have Google Mobile Management or a third party EMM as your EMM provider, then that provider will be listed, even though Android Apps on Chrome have been enabled.
Note: Enabling Android apps on Chrome OS for your domain does not automatically enable it for individual users. To give users access to the apps you must also enable the apps for organizational units.
How do I access the BIOS settings on an AOPEN Windows device?
From a complete shutdown state, power on the device and immediately press the ‘DEL’ or ‘delete’ key repeatedly until the bios setup utility screen appears.
Welcome to the AOPEN Helpdesk!
Here at the AOPEN Helpdesk, we strive to give you the support you need and the help you deserve. The help desk provides a complete self-service support for you to search for an article to learn a task, or find the solutions for your problems.
Please try searching our knowledge base using the search field at the top of this page. Using the Support Search feature is the fastest and easiest way to find solutions for commonly-reported problems and answers to frequently-asked questions.
If you can't find an answer from here, we suggest you to submit a request to create a ticket, our agent will support you directly.